I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Disney is an amazing place to visit for people of all ages, but it an also be a very crazy busy, overwhelming, and expensive place to visit! lol Well, I know that I definitely could’ve used some good tips and tricks for my first time visiting Disney and that is why I want to help out those of you who may be planning a Disney trip soon. Whether it be something that can save you some time, or save you some money, I promise you these 10 Disney Hacks are things that you absolutely NEED to know if you are visiting Disney.
1. My Disney Experience App: When visiting Disney, the Disney My Experience App is an absolute must! This app has so many awesome features that will make your trip much simpler for you including a map of all the parks, wait times for various attractions and shows, finding characters meet ups, and even viewing the various restaurants menus.
2. Fast Pass: If you didn’t know, Disney offers a Fast Pass program in which you can skip ahead in the line so that you don’t have to wait quite as long to ride your favorite rides. Although you have to spend a bit of extra money, to get the fast pass, it is well worth it to be able to ride as many rides that you possibly can.
3. Rider Switch Experience: If you are parents that love Disney but you have little babies that are to afraid or too little to ride some of the bigger rides, Disney has an awesome rider switch program. You simply get a rider switch ticket and then you are able to go to a special entrance for the ride in which one parent can ride while the other watches the kids, and then the parents can switch places and the other person can get their turn to ride.
4. Wait Times Are Long, So Get There Early: No matter what time of the day you go to Disney, the wait times are extremely long. If you plan to be there at open, get there an hour early. Trust me, you will be there before the big crowd and they actually sometimes put on early shows for those who are waiting for the park to open.
5. Free Pins: Disney has so many different pins for various occasions. Whether you are a first time visitor, celebrating your birthday, or even celebrating a honeymoon, you can visit the customer service area and get a special pin for your visit.
6. Have Souvenirs Delivered: If you are staying at a Disney Hotel Resort you are able to actually have anything that you purchase such as merchandise or souvenirs delivered back to your room so that you don’t have to carry everything all around with you throughout the park.
7. Disney Has Charging Stations: Did your smart device die and you need it recharged? Disney has charging stations by the lockers in which you can pay just $2 for an hour’s worth of charging time. Just simply recharge and be on your way!
8. Don’t Buy Water: If you’re just looking to get refreshed with a glass of water really quickly, don’t purchase an expensive bottle of water. Just walk up to any food booth and they will give you a small glass of water completely free of charge.
9. Look Up Menus Online: In order to cut down the time you are using at the food places throughout the park, look up the menus ahead of time on your Disney My Experience App and you will be able to decide what you want right away.
10. Pressed Pennies are a Great, Cheap Souvenir: Wanting something to remember your trip but you don’t want to spend a fortune? You can simply get a pressed penny memory for just your penny plus around .50! Such a simple, inexpensive souvenir.
If you’re heading to Disney soon, be sure to keep these things and mind and your trip will run much smoother and you will have a blast.