The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is such an interesting and truly fascinating place to visit. It’s my personal favorite park just because I’m a big fan of the Harry Potter series and like I said before, it’s just so darn intriguing. Today I am going to be talking about 10 of the most exciting, memorable, and awesome things to do while you are visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
1. Hogwarts Express: Riding on the Hogwarts Express is the experience of a lifetime. It just feels like you were just picked up and thrown right into the movie. A definite must when you go to visit.
2. Drink Butter Beer: Butter Beer is probably the most well known drink in the world of Harry Potter and it is a delicious treat as well. If you don’t know what butter beer is, it’s a non-alcoholic drink made of cream soda and butterscotch, so delicious.
3. Ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey: This ride is so much fun and quite the experience. You get to learn so much about Harry and the story throughout the ride is truly awesome, definitely check this one out.
4. Buy a Wand: You are able to visit souvenir shops and get your very own wand that you can use throughout the park. Not only is it fun to have a wand of your own, but it’s also incredibly cool to simply say that you have a wand!
5. Check Out the Owl Post: I always thought it was interesting that Owls were the mail carriers in the movies, it’s awesome to see it in real life and they even have an interactive like-real owl at the post.
6. See the Fire-Breathing Dragon: Be sure to check out the dragon that is located on top of Gringotts bank! It really breathes fire every once in a while and it is awesome, but it definitely gets hot for a minute!
7. Chat with the Banker and Exchange Your Money at Gringott’s: If you go into Gringott’s there is an interactive bank teller, and you can actually exchange your muggle money for Gringotts Bank Notes that can be used throughout the park.
8. Call the Ministry: Go into the phone booth and dial 62442 (MAGIC) you can be directed straight to the ministry and have a chat with them.
9. Eat Ice Cream at Florean Fortescue’s: Run into Florean Fortescue’s for dessert and you can eat Harry Potters favorite ice cream sundae!
10. Cast Spells Throughout the Park: There are various spots throughout the park that have a spell written, use your interactive wand and cast those spells throughout the park.
There are so many things to do and so many things to be seen at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. These are just a few of the most popular and some of my personal favorite. Be sure to check them out when you are visiting!