I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
We are working on healthier options for a lot of things this year, and fake Easter dyes are something we thought we could live without. Here is a fun round up of cook things you can do to decorate your Easter Eggs with the kiddos that don’t use dye kits.
Let’s start with a few fun things I did with Miss Sarah
Just click on the link to see the fun.
11 Ways to Color Easter Eggs Without Dye Kits
- Felted Easter Eggs (Fiber Artsy)
- Interesting Ways To Dye Easter Eggs (Domestic Mommyhood)
- Baking Soda Easter Eggs (Mess For Less)
- Fingerprint Easter Egg Decorating (Crafty Morning)
- Hot Crayon Easter Eggs (Parenting Chaos)
- Creative Easter Egg Dying (Powerful Mothering)
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas (Crafty Morning)
- 14 Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas (A Cultivated Nest)
- Frugal Egg Dying Ideas (Crafty Morning)
- Polka Dot Eggs (The Chicken Chick)
- Vegetable Dyed Easter Eggs (Tinkerlab)