I briefly worked at a Chinese restaurant and feel in love with the food. In fact, I just took a brief trip to Hong Kong this month (to see the International Toy Festival and speak) and munched my way through some local delicacies.It would have been amazing if I could have been around for the Chinese New Year.
So, we scoured around to find these recipes that your family is sure to enjoy. These 15 Recipes to Celebrate Chinese New Year should be a nice cross section of some of the yummies I tasted while over seas. Taste, texture, color and more add to amazing treasures for your taste buds.
1. Longevity Noodles
2. Jiaozi Chinese Dumplings
3. Celebrate the Chinese New Year with Tai Pei & Easy Homemade Fried Rice
4. Yee Sang Prosperity Toss Salad
5. Moms Coconut Sticky Rice Cake
6. Sichuan-Style Orange Beef
7. Homemade Fortune Cookies
8. Chinese Five Spice Roast Chicken
9. Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Kids and Complete Chinese Menu
10. Stir Fried Beef and Nectarines
11. Nian Gao
12. Thug Kitchen’s Grilled Eggplant Soba Noodles
13. Pineapple Roll Tarts
14. Chinese Steamed Fish
15. Baked Shrimp Rangoon
Do you have any favorites that we should add? Please let us know!