I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Discover attracts intelligent and curious readers – forward thinkers and public advocates engaging in a dialogue of action that influences opinion leaders and encourages innovation. They are active in their communities, carry a strong voice concerning political issues and are very active in environmental groups. A 2-Year Subscription to this magazine normally costs $119.76… but today on Amazon we can get a 2-Year Subscription for only $29.95! This is a savings of 75%!!! Already a subscriber? Use the same name and address as your current subscription and it will be extended by 20 issues.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Vital Signs: Discover’s longest-running and most popular column. Each month, an emergency room doctor describes and solves a real-life medical mystery.
- Better Planet: Questioning the choices we make about our environment, and how we affect its overall health.
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About…: An exploration of arcane and interesting bits of information that you may not be able to Google.
- Data: Informative news section with short pieces on breaking science developments.
- Blinded by Science: A column where humor meets science, written by novelist Bruno Maddox, nominated for the 2007 National Magazine Award, Columns and Commentary.
- ThinkTech: Discover‘s monthly look at technology moving out of the lab and into the mainstream.
- Features: Cover subjects represent a selection of topical science, technology, environmental, global and health issues that affect our life and the world around us. Recent issues include: Year in Science, Dedicated issue, The Secret Einstein, Better Planet, Extreme Engineering, Scientist of the Year.