I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Trying to stay on top of your health goals? A great way to do that is to track your foods and workouts in writing. The Fitbook is a Fitness and Nutrition Journal developed by a company called Fitlosophy that helps you do just that! Normally $22.95, we can order one for only $18.33 on Amazon right now – 20% off and the best price we’ve seen!
- 12-week goal-setting page and weekly planning pages, plus space to log before and after measurements.
- Daily food log to record healthy eats, including trackers for nutrients, vitamins, water and sleep. Also includes a daily workout page to track strength training, cardio, classes, and flexibility.
- Weekly wrap-up pages to reward progress, reflect on your week, and journal thoughts and inspiration.
- 5.5 inches square, includes pint-size pen, strap to mark your place, sleeve to stash recipes/workouts, and slot for your gym card, extra cash, etc.
- Includes a FREE download for the fitbook+ goal setting app to help you set a realistic, healthy 12-week goal and provide you with a printer-friendly download of your goals.