I just LOVE Advent Calendars — ever since I was a little kid! There are SO MANY different kinds — kiddos can see a piece of chocolate behind the little door, trinket, even Lego dude!
Here is the thing – you want to get it NOW so you have it come December 1st — which is only 18 days away (eek!)
Here is the LEGO 60024 City Advent Calendar …$27.97 – shipped!
- Enjoy 24 days of LEGO City building fun
- Count down to Christmas with the LEGO City Advent Calendar, featuring buildable surprises, exclusive elements and 8 minifigures
- Open a window every day to reveal 24 different LEGO City-themed gifts
- Features 8 minifigures, including a police officer, robber, astronaut and a surprise holiday-themed minifigure
- Makes a great gift for young builders
How about the Playmobil Advent Calendar Pony Farm with Great Additional Surprises for $23.97 shipped!?
- Celebrate each day of Advent with the Playmobil Advent Calendar Pony Farm
- 24 farm-themed surprise items are sure to delight any child
- Mini Pony Farm puzzle and horse with stick-on velvet spots add to the surprise fun
- Includes backdrop, 3 figures, 2 ponies, 1 foal, cart with rolling wheels, 2 dogs, chicken and chicks
- Also includes grooming tools, tree, fence and other accessories to create a sweeping country scene
How about the Exclusive-To-Amazon K’NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar – Amazon Exclusive ? It’s normally $39.99, but is only $27.99 – shipped, right now!
Then, there is always the traditional chocolate one! You can get them on Amazon, but I suggest your local Aldi, for just $0.99 – German chocolates and a steal deal!