I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon offers the 48 count package of 2oz individually wrapped 2 packs of Oreos for $17.41, use the Subscribe and Save plan to drop it to $14.80 and get FREE Shipping!
But, there is more!
Chips Ahoy! Fig Newtons, Nabisco & More: Save an extra 20% off a selection of cookies sold by Amazon.com. Save 5% when you enter code KRAFTAUG at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 20%. Offer valid through September 15, 2011.
NOW, it’s $13.92 or $.29 each
Looks like a deal to me