I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Phones and technology in general have become the way of the world these days and there is an app out there for every thing that you could possibly imagine. A lot of apps are based on games, social media, or some form of entertainment to keep you busy on your phone but there are also a lot of really great apps out there that can help with your everyday life and help to keep you on track and safe as well. As a teen girl in today’s world it is important to stay as safe as possible in the world of technology and even just out in everyday world as well. Today I am going to be sharing with you 5 apps that I think every single teen should have on their phone!
1. Period Tracker: I think it is so important for every teen girl to have a period tracker on their phone simply for the fact of monitoring their menstrual cycle. A great one I would recommend is Clue, it provides you with the ability to enter when your period starts and stops and gives you estimates of when and how long your next will be as well as so many other features. It is important to track your menstrual cycle to ensure that everything is regular as an irregular period can be a sign of various other health issues.
2. ASPIRE: The ASPIRE app was created by Robin McGraw, wife of Dr. Phil McGraw. This app is for women who are in trouble. It appears on your phone as just an ordinary news app on your phone but if you are in trouble such as an abusive relationship or something along the lines of this, you can go to the help section of the app and it will begin to record what is going on to keep you safe. The app states that it is obviously not meant to replace an emergency service and if you need emergency help, to dial 911.
3. How to Do Your Own Makeup: Around the teen years is when girls tend to jump into makeup and start learning about it. This app is perfect for that! This app provides teen girls with tips and tricks to creating beautiful makeup looks and teaches them how to do that in a proper way. This way you don’t go through the struggle of your daughter wearing entirely too much makeup for their age and they will love that they have the answers to all their makeup questions right on hand.
4. We <3 It: This App is great for teen girls! This is similar to Instagram or Pinterest but it is geared directly toward teen girls. The app is full of lifestyle, beauty, makeup, and things that teen girls will absolutely love and it is safe for them to be viewing as well!
5. My Secret Diary: Teen girls tend to love to have a diary and write about what’s going on in their lives! With the My Secret Diary app they can do this everyday with their phones that they are probably already attached to! LOL It has the function of being able to set a password so that it is in fact secret and they have their privacy as well.
These apps I have found work great for Teen girls and I think that every teen girl out there should have these apps on their phone for their everyday usage.