I think that pretty much everyone loves some chocolate and a place called Chocolate World is a place that I want to be! Chocolate World is a place that you can visit located in Hershey, Pennsylvania and trust me, you are going to want to make a trip to this sweet place! Today I am going to be talking all about Chocolate World, why you should make the trip there, and also some of the not to miss attractions at Chocolate World. Let’s get into it!
1. The Hershey’s Great American Chocolate Tour: The Hershey’s Chocolate Tour is a ride that you will find at Chocolate World in which you get into a cart that kind of looks like a big chocolate chunk and it takes you all throughout the history of the Hershey’s Chocolate company. The ride is so informative, interesting, and such a really cool experience. You get a 30 minute ride and it is so cool! The ride is currently under construction, but it is still open throughout the renovations. It will be completed renovated and open fully this Summer, 2016.
2. Create Your Own Chocolate Bar: You simply cannot go to Chocolate World and not do the make your own chocolate bar experience. This is such a cool attraction and definitely one of the highest I would recommend doing in the park. You get to actually go into the factory and go through the process of making your very own customized chocolate bar including all of the ingredients that go into the bar as well as creating a custom label for your candy bar.
3. 4-D Movie: The 4-D Movie is also a really cool thing to do, especially for the little ones. It is a show in which you become totally a part of the movie and you get to help the chocolate characters figure out a mystery. The whole show is interactive and it’s so cool for kids to get to participate, it’s pretty fun for adults as well if I do say so myself.
4. Hershey’s Photo Studio: Having a ball with your friends and family and making memories is what visiting Chocolate World is all about! You want to remember those memories with special photos and you can do that by visiting the specialized photographers throughout the park that can take your photos all around the park as well as with the Chocolate characters. This experience is unforgettable so be sure to capture the memories with the Hershey’s Photo Studio.
5. Shopping: You of course can’t leave the park without getting some amazing souvenirs to take with you. Be sure to check out the shop in which you can find Hershey’s themed shirts, jackets, pillows, and so much more! Not to mention you can also get all sorts of sweet treats including a customized bag of your favorite Hershey’s candy from the Amazing Candy Machine! This is a not to miss experience.
Chocolate World is an amazing experience and if you’re looking for somewhere new, exciting, and different to visit with your family this year then I would highly recommend checking out Chocolate Worl d in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Trust me, it will be such a great time and everyone in the family will have a blast.