The happiest place on Earth has gained quite a few pretty well known foods, snacks, and treats that are sold in their parks over the years. That’s right, I’m talking about all the amazing treats at the wonderful world of Disney World! If you’ve never taken a trip to Disney and had the pleasure of trying these lovely treats, I am here to help you out. I will be sharing with you 5 of my personal favorites and some of the most popular foods/treats at Disney World. I mean, these 5 foods that you simply cannot visit Disney World without trying!
1. Turkey Leg: If you’re looking for something that will keep you full for a long time and more of meal type of food rather than a snack, I would highly recommend a turkey leg. That’s right, you can purchase a HUGE turkey leg to just gnaw on as you walk throughout the park. It can be a bit messy and make you feel a bit like you’re in the renaissance era but the flavor is unbeatable and they are absolutely delicious.
2. Dole Whip: I think even if you’ve never been to Disney World before, you’ve probably heard of the famous Dole Whip from Disney! This fresh and fruity tasting dessert is a must when visiting Disney. The cold treat is great for a hot day and that fresh pineapple flavor is just what you need to feel satisfied and refreshed.
3. Mickey Ice Cream Bar: On the other hand if you’re more of a chocolate lover on your cold treats, the treat for you is the yummy Mickey Ice Cream Bar. It can be found at several ice cream stands throughout the park and it is a delicious vanilla ice cream bar covered in chocolate and shaped like Mickey Mouse’s head. That means it’s absolutely delicious and cute too.
4. Freshly Popped Popcorn: I don’t know about all of you, but popcorn is one of my all time favorite snacks. It is just so light and airy, the perfect snack! The popcorn from Disney is absolutely delicious and it makes for a great snack to eat as you walk around the park.
5. Churro: If you’re at the park during a chillier night or maybe you just like warm and tasty treats, I would highly recommend trying out Disney’s churros. These are so soft, warm, and delicious, not to mention they are absolutely huge! You could definitely split one of these bad boys with someone else and both have the delicious satisfaction while only paying for one Churro.
These are personally some of my absolute favorite foods and treats at Disney World and I would highly recommend all of them. If you’ve never been to Disney or you’ve never tried any of these delicious foods, be sure to try them out next time you are visiting. What are some of your favorite Disney snacks?