One of my favorite things to do in the Summertime is go to a good water park and enjoy the rides, slides, and the rush of the cool water with my family. There are hundreds upon hundreds of amazing water parks across the U.S. but today I am going to be talking about just five of my personal favorites. If you’re looking for a great family trip this Summer be sure to check out some of these awesome parks.
1. Splashin’ Safari – Santa Claus, IN: I don’t know about all of you but any city called Santa Claus is a place where I wanna be! Splashin’ Safari is a part of a theme park in Santa Claus called Holiday World. Not only will you have a blast at the theme park based on some of the most popular holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the Fourth of July but you can cool off and continue your fun in the waterpark.
2. Water World – Denver, CO: Water World is absolutely amazing because there is so much to do throughout the park. Whether you’re relaxing on The Lazy River or running from the Pirate Fortress at the Pirate’s Plunge, you’re bound to have a great time!
3. Dollywood’s Splash Country – Pigeon Forge, TN: Splash Country is another one that is a part of an additional theme park, Dollywood. I would really recommend buying a two day pass for Dollywood and spend one day in the park and one day in Splash Country! A little bonus tip, if you buy a ticket after 3:00 pm at Dollywood you get admission for the next day free, so that will save you a bit of money.
4. Wet n’ Wild – Orlando, FL: Orlando is packed full of amazing theme parks including Disney World and Orlando Studios but it is also the home to Wet n’ Wild. This park is perfect for families because it is family oriented. Wet n’ Wild has more multi-person water rides than any other theme park!
5. White Water Park – Branson, MO: Branson is known as a family fun city, White Water Park is no exception to this. With 13 acres full of amazing water rides and slides, there s bound to be something for everyone to love!
All of these parks are so much fun and they are all perfect for families that are looking to have a good time! I would highly recommend checking out any of these and there is a little bit of something for everyone.