I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Going to Disney World for the first time is every kid’s dream. Everything you hear about Disney is just so fantastic. You hear about all the magical adventures to experience at Disney and how much fun it is going to be. If you’ve never been to Disney World before it is a whole lot to take in at once and there is just so much to know. Today I am going to be sharing with you FIVE things that every Disney first timer needs to know in order to have a magical first-time experience.
1. You Can Get a First Time Pin: If you’ve never been to Disney World before, you may not know that you are able to get a first time pin to remember your very first visit to Disney! All you have to do is go up to any of the customer service areas and tell them it’s your very first time visiting and they will give you your pin.You can just hang onto it for a souvenir or wear it around the park.
2. Fast Pass Allows for More Ride Time: If you are someone that wants to get a lot of rides done in a little amount of time, I really recommend getting a fast pass. This allows you to jump the line and get on the rides much quicker. You gotta be quick though, the passes are a limited number but I would highly recommend picking one up.
3. Get Woken Up By Some Of Your Favorite Characters: If you are staying at a Disney resort, a really cool feature that they offer is the option to get a wake up call and sometimes they will even have some of your favorite character make the call for you and wake up you up. It’s a great way for the kids to get woken up and they will absolutely love it, trust me!
4. There is an app that Provides Wait Times and Information About Rides: If you download the Disney My Experience App to your smart device, you can get all sorts of awesome information including information about rides and attractions as well as wait times for those and the various shows within the park.This saves you a ton of time and you get to have a much smoother experience at Disney.
5. It Can Be Overwhelming at First: Disney is a HUGE place and there is so much going on at all times so it can get to be a bit overwhelming if you’ve never been before. There is constant entertainment and there are so many people but I promise, it is all worth it and you will be loving it.
If you are going to be traveling to Disney World soon, get prepared for an amazing experience. I hope this list helped you be a little bit more prepared for your Disney experience.