I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve never heard of Dollywood, it is definitely something that you really want to check out. Dollywood is an amusement park located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. If you didn’t already figure it out, the theme park is named after the one and only Dolly Parton. Dolly grew up in Sevierville, Tennessee which is very close to Pigeon Forge. Well today I am going to be sharing with you a few tips that will make your trip to Dollywood so enjoyable without breaking the bank.
1. Arrive After 3:00 PM: Dollywood is such a fun park plus they have a waterpark so one day is simply not enough! Don’t want to pay for two days? Arrive on your first day after 3:00 pm. Dollywood has a policy that if you arrive to the park after 3:00 pm and pay the full admission price you get into the park for free the next day.
2. Don’t Pay for Beverages: If you are feeling thirsty at the park, don’t waste your money on paying for drinks. You can go up to any of the stands that sell food or drink and they will give you a small glass of water for free. This way you can get refreshed quickly without having to shell out a few bucks for a water.
3. Try the Cinnamon Bread: If you’re looking for a sweet treat, I would really recommend the Cinnamon Bread. Trust me, this is truly a game changer. The freshly baked bread’s smell will draw you in and when you taste it, you will be hooked. Definitely a must try.
4. Authentic Mountain Crafts: Another really cool part of Dollywood is that they provide authentic mountain crafts such as the Rainbow Glass Factory or Stone-Penlad Pottery Shop. These things are so beautiful to check out and these are just a couple of the SEVERAL craft shops there are around for you to check out. I would highly recommend checking out all of the beautiful crafts around Dollywood.
5. Q2Q Line Saver: If you want to save a bit of time and get the most of your trip, I would highly recommend getting the Q2Q Line Saver. This allows you to not have to wait in the long lines for all of your favorite rides. This allows you to be able to ride so many more rides throughout your time there and you will be able to fit in everything that you are looking to do.
If you are looking to visit Dollywood I know you are bound to have a really great time and if you keep these tips in mind you will have a great time, you will make the most of your trip, and you will save a bit of money along the way as well.