Panini is a fancy way to say “grilled leftover sandwich” (in my world). Just think: a Cuban is a little ham, little pork, mustard, pickle, and some cheese that you press flat and heat through. But DANG… it’s good, LOL!
You can use the Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler to make your own hot leftover sandwiches or simple things like burgers!
- 5-in-1countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; sturdy panini-style handle; floating cover to adjust to thickness of food
- Removable and reversible nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking; integrated drip tray
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights; gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Normally over $175 — it’s just $79.95 right now, but there is a $10 coupon too!
That makes it $69.95 shipped! (yes, I love cyber Monday…)