LEGOLAND is such a cool place to visit because nearly everything is built from Legos and it is just all so cool to see put together. If your kiddos are fans of Legos, this is the place that you want to take them. This park is absolutely amazing for kids because it is truly geared towards kids. It isn’t one of those amusement parks that are really for adults and just have a portion of the park for kids. Today I am going to be sharing with you a few of the highlights of LEGOLAND and that you should definitely NOT miss out on during your visit!
1. Mini Figure Trading: If you didn’t already know, the little guys that come with your Lego sets are called Lego mini figures. As long as you have a mini figure that is fully complete you can trade with the LEGOLAND workers. They have them stuck to their name tag, if you see one you like just walk up and ask for a trade.
2. All The Rides: All of the rides at LEGOLAND are very family friendly and geared toward children but it’s still a good time for the adults and parents as well. This makes every ride fun and safe for all ages!
3. Lego Sculptures: All around the park there are various LEGO sculptures from big to small. These are all so incredibly impressive to look at and it’s an experience all in it’s own. Get your pics with your favorite sculptures throughout the park.
4. Miniland USA: Miniland USA Is in the heart of the park and it is a beautiful sight to see. There are various scenes throughout the area including New York City, California, and even in a galaxy far far away with a Star Wars theme.
5. The Big Shop: The big shop is where you are going to find all of your souvenir type things. You know key chains, sweatshirts, and all of that kind of stuff! If you’re looking to find something to remember your trip by, this is the place to go.
6. Cypress Gardens: The Cypress Gardens have been preserved for years and it is such a beautiful thing to see. There are so many beautiful flowers, plants, and trees to see. I would highly recommend checking out this area of the park.
If you’re going to be checking out LEGOLAND Florida soon, be sure to check out some of these amazing attractions. LEGOLAND is so much fun and there are so many things to do while you visit, these six in my personal opinion are some of the best and things you should not miss out on!