Summer is here in full force, complete with heat, which means its beach weather! There is something about going to the beach that just makes you feel happy and relaxed. I love going to the beach and my whole family always has a blast when we go. What I love about the beach is that there is so much to do at the beach besides just swimming in the ocean. If you’re not a huge fan of swimming but you love the beach, here are seven fun things to do that don’t involve getting into the water.
1. Build Sandcastles: A great way to spend your time is to build a sandcastle. There are so many fun shapes and designs you can make and not to mention the kids love to see something that they have built themselves.
2. Collect Seashells: Every seashell along the beach is different and unique in their own way and it is so cool to find a whole bunch of different shells and then compare them and start your own collection.
3. Bury Eachother in The Sand: It is always a good time to bury each other in the sand. You can do a simple burial or do something a bit funnier by giving them fins and turning them into a mermaid or something along those lines.
4. Scavenger Hunt: A great way to have a whole lot of fun is to set up a scavenger hunt for all of the kiddos along the beach. This is fun and allows them to explore the beach, not to mention it passes a good amount of time.
5. Musical Towels: This is just like musical chairs, but you use towels instead. This is a great old fashion game that can keep everyone close by while still having a good time.
6. Tic Tac Toe: Find yourself some sort of stick or something that you can dig into the sand and you can create a huge game of Tic Tac Toe! Everybody loves some good old Tic Tac Toe and this puts a fun twist on it.
7. Frisbee: Get together a couple of people and you guys can play a fun game of frisbee. It’s a fun, easy, and cheap way to have a good time at the beach with your friends and family.
The Beach is amazing for swimming in the ocean but that’s not all you can do at the beach. There are so many fun things to do in addition to swimming and these are just a few things that you can do to have a great time!