I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
It’s time to make the weekly shopping list or if you are like me, the monthly list. It is so important to check out your pantry and cupboards first to make sure you are fully stocked on all the staples. When you have just a few basic items in stock, a meal is always ready to go and when the sales strike, make sure you stock up these 7 super pantry must haves.
- Pasta sauce. Either canned or jarred, you can’t go wrong with different varieties of sauce. Not only used for Italian dishes, but just a basic tomato sauce with a little seasoning is great to add to rice or ground beef for all types of meals.
- Dry pasta. There are so many different choices with dried pasta. Whether you prefer whole grain, vegetable or simply regular style, pasta is so versatile. Look for the awesome sales most supermarkets have going on weekly. Store breads are perfect.
- Canned beans. Again, with all the variety of canned beans in your grocery store, stock up when the sales hit and you will always have an easy side or a protein packed addition for soups and stews.
- Broths. Whether you prefer beef, chicken, vegetable, or all three, carton or cans of broth are excellent to have on hand.
- Rice. Buying long grain rice either brown, white, or both in bulk not only saves you money, but it’s always available to add to your dinner table as a side dish.
- Canned vegetables. You can’t go wrong with a lot of choices of canned vegetables in your pantry. When they go on sale as they often do in most grocery stores, buy tons and stack them up for easy access for meal times.
- Peanut butter. Not just for sandwiches anymore because it’s also great used for baking and for many Asian style recipes, peanut butter lasts a long time in your pantry so stock up when the prices drop. Buying the larger jars is typically your best bet when they are on s