Sea World is a really great experience to have. There are so many interesting aquatic animals to see and they put on some truly spectacular shows throughout the day. If you’ve never been to Sea World, you are in for a really great time. However, you will want to make sure that you are fully prepared for the park itself. Start planning your trip now and be sure to check out these tips below, trust me they will really help in the Sea World experience and ensure that your whole family has a blast.
1. Order Your Tickets Online: If you want to save a bit of money on your Sea World experience, be sure to order your tickets online and you will get a special online exclusive special price that will save you a couple of dollars per ticket, which adds up and you will save a decent little amount.
2. Dress Comfortably: Walking around a park like this, you will want to be as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend wearing lightweight clothes so you don’t get too hot and comfortable shoes as you will be doing a ton of walking throughout the day and you don’t want your feet killing you.
3. Get the All Day Dining Plan: If you plan to spend your whole day at Sea World, save a bit of money on your food. Instead of purchasing several meals throughout the day, spring for the All Day Dining Plan in which you get a wristband and can visit the food lines as many times as you would like throughout the day.
4. Plan Out Your Day: If you want to get a lot done in the park throughout your day, I highly suggest planning it out. Look up the times for shows that you want to see and plan out what you are going to do at what time of the day. This will save you a bunch of time debating what you want to do next and you will be able to get the most of your experience at Sea World.
5. Animal Encounters: If you want to get a really amazing experience at Sea World, you can actually sign up for a once in a lifetime animal encounter experience. It does cost an extra fee but if you’re looking for something extra special to do it is well worth the cost. You will get an up close and personal experience with whichever animal you choose from the various experiences they offer and trust me, it will be something you never forget.
6. Prepare for Water: Being at a place like Sea World, you never know if you may get wet or not. Just in case, you should always be prepared. I would recommend either wearing a bathing suit underneath your clothes as it dries quicker, or wearing very lightweight clothing that won’t take too long to dry throughout the day. OR you can always pack a poncho in your bag and be prepared this way!
7. Bring Your Own Snacks/Drinks: Sea World will allow you to bring in your own snacks and drinks. This will save you a bunch of money on these things throughout the day and it is important to keep yourself hydrated and full when you are out in such draining heat.
8. Recharge: If you are worried about your smart devices dying, you’re in luck. Sea World offers a relax and recharge station where you can simply sit down, hang out for a bit, and recharge any electronics that may be a getting a low battery.
If you plan to be visiting Sea World sometime soon, be sure to keep some of these tips in mind and I promise, you will have the time of your lives.