I am usually compensated for a product review. I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secret Amazon Prime Perks
If you are an Amazon Shopper you know all the great deals to be had and you just cannot beat the FREE 2 day shipping with no minimum if you are a member of Amazon Prime. Each year I step back and re-evaluate my Amazon Prime membership to see if I am really getting value for my money. I do all of my holiday shopping on Amazon and each year the shipping charges alone fully justify the price, plus there are a slew of other Amazon Prime perks that add up to more than the cost of shipping savings. If you are a member of Amazon Prime here are some Secret Amazon Prime Perks you may not know about.
- Unlimited Photo Storage: This feature alone is worth a TON! Are you one that takes a ton of pictures on your phone? If so you can utilize the company’s cloud service device and back up all your images on your phone. There is no limit on the number you can store. You can upload photos through a web browser or use the free cloud drive mobile app, which is available in Android or IOS. If you happen to lose or damage your phone you still have all your precious memories!
- Streaming Video: Have you cut the cable cord to save money? If not you may want to reconsider because you can still catch all of your favorite shows through Amazon’s Prime Instant Video. I think you’ll be surprised at the great selection of movies and television shows. Amazon also has a deal with HBO so you can get the entire catalog of HBO programming at your fingertips.
- Members Only Deals: We have heard that line before but with Amazon it’s really true! Amazon’s most aggressive price cuts come from the daily lightning deals. If you are holiday shopping the Amazon lightening deals are typically 40-50% off popular items and Amazon Prime members get 30 minutes to purchase the items before they go on sale to the public.
- Receive a Credit for NO Rush Shipping: Do you have something you ordered that doesn’t need to arrive in 2 days? If so select: “Free No-Rush Delivery, with this option your items will typically arrive within one week and you will get a $1 to $3 credit to purchase music or movies at the Amazon MP3 store or the Amazon Video Store!
- Share Your Membership: This perk has been around for a while however most people don’t know about it. You can share your membership with up to four eligible household members. You will not have to pay for their items however they will just be linked to your Amazon Prime Account.
Here’s how you can get started sharing your Amazon Prime benefits:
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Once signed in, go to Manage Prime Membership
- Click on “Invite a household member.” You will then enter your birthday as well as enter the name, relationship, birthday and e-mail address of up to four people you’d like to share your free shipping benefits with.
Are you an Amazon Prime Member? If not you can get a free 30-day trial here to take advantage of the wonderful perks its offers and the Secret Amazon Prime Perks. I think you’re going to LOVE it!