I am usually compensated for a product review. I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
OK – I had posted a while back that Sentry in Janesville doubled coupons – up to $.50, with no limit (you could use as many as you wanted) and there was NO minimum transaction!
I just got off the phone with Sentry Hilldale (Metcalfe’s) and they are doubling too! Here is their policy info right from the e-mail they sent me:
1) We will double 10 coupons up to $1.00 each Wednesday and Saturday per person, per day.
2) There’s a limit of 3 like coupons per item, for example if you have a Healthy Choice soup coupon, you can get three total Healthy Choice soups, not 3 chicken noodle, 3 tomato etc.
3) Coupons that do not scan will not be accepted.
4) If you have a $1.00 coupon and the item is eligible for doubling but is under $2.00 your item will be free, with no cash back. Any applicable tax is covered by the customer.
5) As far as rain checks go, any items that you use will be subject to the 10 coupon limit per person, per day.
***I am waiting to hear if they take printed coupons and also, if there is a minimum purchase…as soon as I know, you will!
That makes TWO of them, I can now see a drive into Madison as Whole Foods is by Sentry Hilldale…It would be a double header day, if I planned it right!
In light of this new developement, I will be going thru the Sentry fliers every Thursday and posting deals with coupon match ups for y’all!