I just saw a friend on Facebook had thrown out over 100 nail polish bottles! I, personally, hate to waste money and that is why we just came up with this list of 10 things to do with the colors you no longer love!
Did you purchase a shade of you’re not a huge fan of? Don’t toss it! There are a number of things you can do with your nail polish besides paint your nails. We came up with a quick list of 10 things:
1. Have a run in your stockings? Use clear nail polish to prevent the run from growing.
2. Paint your keys with nail polish. If they’re all different colors, you’ll have less trouble figuring out which key goes to what!
3. Give plain black or white shoes a color by painting their soles with nail polish. If you have blue polish, this can be a great idea for your “something blue” for your wedding shoes.
4. Envelope won’t stick? Seal it with some clear nail polish!
5. Add a flash of color to your cell phone. Decorate a clear cell phone case with nail polish.
6. No nail polish remover on hand? Nail polish will do the trick.
7. Create a new nail polish color by adding eye shadow to a bottle of clear polish.
8. Add a pop of color to your earbuds or bobby pins!
9. Use clear polish to make your jewelry tarnish-proof.
10. Want to make sure you can read instructions on drug labels? Use clear polish to prevent the labels from getting wet and running.
As you can see, there are many things you can do with nail polish that have nothing to do with painting your nails! Before you throw out a clear bottle of nail polish because you prefer color or get rid of a color you hate, be sure to consider what uses you can find for it.
You might be interested in these other posts about creative product uses: