I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
They have that “Spend $25, get $5 RR” offer on the back page of their ad – which included Puffs and Bounce dryer sheets. We cut the sheets in half, so that 120 count box really equals 240! More than a year supply for us.
Here is what I got:
- 20 Puffs @$1.00 (was 1.29) — we were totally out!
- 4 Butterball Chicken Broth @$.75
- 5 Hot Wheels Cars @$1.29 – gift stockpile
- 1 Bounce @$5.99 (was $6.99)
- 4 W Pantiliners @$.99 – donation item
–coupons used: four $1/5 Puffs, Store coupon for Broth took off $1.00, Store coupon for cars took off $3.50, Store coupon for Pantiliners took off $1.96, $20 Jingle Cash, $5 GC
- $46.20 for $4.43, and I got back $5 in RR for a $.57 profit.
Add that to my $.53 that I have left and I am under budget (for the year) by $1.10!
That’s enough for a McDonald’s soda, LOL!
It’s looks like I will be shopping on New Year’s Day as my RR expires on January First.