Hot summer days call for cool treats! This is a healthy recipe for popsicles to share with you — don’t tell your family it’s healthy though — let that be our secret! They only need to know that it’s colorful and yummy, as they rip into it like a monkey on a cupcake.
- 8 Lemons
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar Agave
- 5 1/2 cups water
- Juice your lemons till you get 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice.
- Add lemon juice and sugar to a pitcher.
- Add 5 1/2 cups room temp. water to the sugar and lemon juice mix together until sugar is dissolved.
- 1¼ cup mangoes, frozen + 4 tbsp. water
- 1¼ cup blackberries, frozen + 2 tbsp. water
- 1 cup lemonade
1 Puree mangoes and water
2 Set aside in small bowl.
3 Puree blackberries and water
4 Set aside in small bowl
5 Layer 1 tbsp. mango followed by 1 tbsp. of blackberry then lemonade in your popsicles mold, repeat.
6 Freeze popsicles until set