Today we are going to talk about the Village Hearth Bread Outlet in Madison!
It’s at 326 West Main Street, Sun Prairie
Phone: (608) 834-2181
Bread Outlets are a GREAT way to save money on bread! You can save up to 80% off the store prices but need to keep a few things in mind:
- Some is “old bread” that has been pulled out of the grocery stores when they do their restocking
- Some is “over run” that wasn’t used to stock the store shelves as they stores hadn’t moved enough
- Some is “irregular” that wasn’t able to be used for the stores
No matter WHICH outlet store you use, they all have their own different specials. Here are the one for this store:
- Mondays = Senior Citizen Day!! 25% off your order
- Wednesday and Saturday = Discount Day!! 25% off your order
This store DOES have an offer about animal feed — you can buy old bread, in bulk for feeding your livestock, while supplies last.
No loyalty or punch cards here…just the discounts
They DO take credit cards and do NOT take bills over $50.
**Keep in mind that NOT everything in the store is a deal! They often stock chips, pretzels, jams/jellies, mixes, etc – and these items are NOT a bargain! You also can’t use coupons at an outlet…so don’t get excited about that $.75/1 Bread coupon you were thinking you could bring here. (sigh)
We do have another Bread Outlet in the area — I’ll chat about it next week!