I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year around Christmas, as far back as I can remember, my Dad makes this dish. It IS yummy and SOOOOO easy! It’s great with a fresh fruit salad and juice or coffee. Enjoy!
You will need:
1.5 lb bulk sausage
2 1/2 C milk
1 1/2 t dry mustard
1 t salt
3 slices bread cut into small cubes
1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
Cook sausage until brown & crumbly. Drain well.
Beat eggs with milk in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and the sausage and mix well.
Pour into a greased 9 x 13 x 2 casserole dish.
Refrigerate covered overnight.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 for one hour.
Cut into casserole to make sure it’s done (not soupy)
- 1.5 lb bulk sausage
- 9 Eggs
- 2½ C milk
- 1½ t dry mustard
- 1 t salt
- 3 slices bread cut into small cubes
- 1½ C shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook sausage until brown & crumbly. Drain well.
- Beat eggs with milk in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and the sausage and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 x 2 casserole dish.
- Refrigerate covered overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for one hour.
- Cut into casserole to make sure it is completely cooked through
13 FreeStyle SmartPoints per 1/10th casserole