I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
I love something fun and whimsical to dress up a table or surprise someone….this EASY treat does just that!
This recipe will you yield 6 candy corn stalks:
6 regular-size Nutter Butter cookies
2/3 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
1 Tablespoon creamy Peanut Butter
15 oz. bag Reese’s Peanut Butter pieces – you will need 60 pieces
12 green Air Heads candy pieces
6 candy/lollipop sticks
1. Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the Wilton white chocolate melts for 40 seconds. Stir until completely melted.
3. Pull the top piece off of each Nutter Butter cookie and set aside.
4. Dip the top 2 inches of each cookie stick into the melted white chocolate and place firmly onto each bottom cookie half (the one that still has PB icing on it). Replace each cookie top and let set for 2-3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, add the peanut butter to the melted white chocolate and stir until well incorporated. This will give the chocolate a light brown color.
6. Dip each cookie pop into the melted chocolate. Let any excess chocolate drip off. Gently lay on the wax paper.
7. Making two rows vertically, press the Reese’s pieces onto the front of each cookie pop to resemble a corn cob. Set aside.
8. Unwrap the green Airhead pieces and with a scissors, cut each piece into the shape of a leaf.
9. If necessary, reheat the remaining melted chocolate for 10 seconds.
10. Dip the ends of each candy leaf into the melted chocolate and attach to the back and side of each cookie pop – 2 leaves for each pop. Lay gently on wax paper and let set for at least 10 minutes.
Now rip into them like a monkey on a cupcake!