- Want to make molded candy? You are given 9 fun trays that cover pretty much any occasion: Christmas, Valentine’s Easter, Halloween and Host gifts! They mix between simply candies and chocolate pops (sucker sticks included too!)
- Want to have chocolate fondue on a whim? You are covered with a full set of fondue forks!
- Need to whip up a batch of chocolate covered strawberries? You have a handling fork!
- Decided to make my Oreo Truffles? Yup, a truffle dipper is included!
- Have no idea what to make? The enclosed booklet has 12 different recipes to get you started!
I have to tell you, I met with “company X” at the International Home and Housewares Show this March and the guy showed their melting pot. He said “I could tell you it’s magic, but it’s just like every other one out there. It will do the job.”
He obviously hadn’t tried the one from Good Cooking!
This gets my very picky “2 thumbs up” and is highly suggested as a holiday gift idea for the person on your list who is showing signs of wanting to take their culinary skills to the next level. It’s even a great family gift to encourage the littles to get in on the act. Why give them a TOY candy maker (around $25) when this will be so much more versatile and entertain their interest longer? The Dual Deluxe Chocolate Melting Pot retails for $39.99
I’m off to melt some chocolate and dip my Rufles potato chips — instead of paying $8.99 a pound for them at that candy shop…