I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Set the table, make a nice fluffy green salad,
put on some great music and have a super meal with the family
- 1lb box Pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 can (drained) or 2 pouches Tuna
- Peas, canned, drained or frozen, thawed
- ¼ - ½ onion, sauteed
- garlic powder
- Cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheese (can be cheddar, mozzarella, your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare Pasta according to package directions
- In large bowl, pour drained pasta.
- Add tuna, peas, onions, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a small pinch of dill and garlic powder if you like.
- Add Philidelphia Cooking Creme (original) to a saute pan. or microwave in glass dish, covered loosely, til melled through
- Add creme to other ingredients, mix gently.
- Pour into casserole dish
- Bake in oven for 40min to an hour
- Top with shredded cheese