I love this frozen hot chocolate gem and hate paying the retail price for it! Here is our easy hack to save you money and from having to leave your own home.
This is the perfect treat for those hot days and is beyond easy to make!
What you need:
- 2 cups milk
- 3 hot cocoa packets
- 3 cups ice
- whipped cream
- chocolate curls (optional)
- Place milk, cocoa mix and ice in a blender. Blend until mostly smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream
- Top with chocolate curls or chocolate chips if you wish
- I know — it doesn’t seem like it should be that easy, but it really is!
Here are some other drink recipes we think you might like: