it IS do-able and super tasty! It takes a fraction of the time that calling the local delivery does and is a heck of a lot friendlier on your wallet. Not only that, but the house smells dang yummy when it is cooking!
Taking me back to childhood…
Print off our Shrimp Lo Mein Made in the Instant Pot recipe here:
- You will need:
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 8 oz spaghetti pasta broken in half
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ¼ cup red peppers thinly sliced.
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Set your Instant Pot to saute'.
- Add garlic and sesame oil to your instant pot.
- Cook garlic until lightly browned.
- Add your noodles to the instant pot.
- Add your vegetables on top of the noodles.
- In a medium bowl, add chicken broth, ginger, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine and brown sugar.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour your sauce into the pot on top of the vegetables.
- Seal your Instant Pot.
- Set to Instant Pot to manual, high pressure, for 5 minutes.
- When Instant Pot is done cooking, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid from Instant Pot.
- Add your shrimp.
- Stir the noodles with the shrimp several times.
- You will see that the water is evaporating.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chives, red pepper flakes.
on’t have an Instant Pot yet? Why? They take the place of 7 different appliances! Get one here:
Check out our other Instant Pot Recipes HERE and here are our Cookbooks on Amazon