OK, I had a lot of requests for this to be reposted –
Keep in mind that this week at Copp’s and Pick N Save: The cereal deal is:
Buy 6 boxes — they will take $9 off instantly and after you pay, you will get a certificate for a FREE gallon of milk (up to $3.75) and a FREE dozen eggs (up to $1.50)- combined value of $5.25 back in your pocket.
Here is how I like to work the math on this:
- I don’t like to pay more than $1 for a box of cereal…but aim for FREE.
- Take that $6 (6 boxes at $1) and add the $9 that they take off for a total of $15.00
- NOW factor in the coupons. Six coupons at $.75/1, when you double five, comes to $8.25. Add that it for a total of $23.25
- Divide that by the 6 boxes and that is what I shoot for in price per box — $3.87
- Looking at the price list below: If I had 6 coupons for $.75 off Cocoa Puffs, which is priced at $3.55, I would end up paying $3.55 for all of them and then get the $5.25 back for a $1.70 profit.
Make sure you add some cereal coupons for doubling on Wednesday, to sweeten the deal.
6 boxes of Golden Grahams is the same and Chex cereal comes to $6.90 if you use three of the $1/2, then the vouchers to bring it to $1.65 out of pocket.
I hope this list helps you, it’s from MY store, YMMV a little bit!
Fiber One (all flavors) $ 4.29
Cocoa Puffs 11.8oz $ 3.55; 16.5oz $ 4.19
Cinnamon Toast Crunch 17oz $4.19; 24.9 oz $5.29
Kix 8.7oz $ 3.65; 12oz $ 3.79; 18oz $ 4.19
Honey Kix 12oz $ 3.89
Wheaties 10.9 oz $3.59; 15.6 oz $4.49
Chocolate Lucky Charms 12oz $ 3.79
Lucky Charms 11.5 oz $ 3.79; 16oz $ 4.19; 24oz $ 5.29
Cranberry Crunch $ 4.19
Honey Almond Flax $4.19
Raisin 24.6oz $ 4.49
Whole Grain 10.6 oz $ 3.59; 16oz $ 4.49
Chex (all flavors) $3.65
Cheerios 8.9oz $ 3.65; 14oz $ 4.29; 18oz $ 4.69
Frosted $ 4.19
Banana Nut $ 4.19
Yogurt Blast $ 4.19
Cinnamon Burst $4.19
Fruity $ 4.19
Chocolate $ 4.19
Berry Burst $ 4.19
Apple Cinnamon 12oz $ 4.19; 18oz $ 4.69
Honey Nut 12.25oz $ 4.19; 17oz 4.69;
Multi Grain 9oz $ 3.79; 12.8oz $ 4.19 16oz $ 4.69