I am usually compensated for a product review. I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
First of all, I wish you had Smell-O-Vision on your computer!
This basket smells A-MA-ZING!
I taught a coupon class for the Friesland Mom’s Group last night and they surprised me with the incredible gift basket:
- One dozen farm fresh eggs
- The sweetest smelling lavender calendar
- 3 home made goats milk soaps, all in different scents (Bear-honey, Hydrangea, Lemon Grass)
- $10 Papa Murphy gift card
- Ghiradelli Chocolate Raspberry Squares (whole bag!)
- A photo book
- A whole sheet of stamps
- A bottle of Pampered Chef Dill Mix
- Pampered Chef cookbooks (2)
- Mary Kay travel pack (in a cute pink bag that I know Miss Sarah will say is for her Barbies….)
- 3 pc Mary Kay Timewise skincare collection
All of that was IN ADDITION to the box full of items they gave me for my church’s Blessing Bag program!
This is the secret gift you give yourself when you join the Couponing Culture: you meet the most incredible people.
Thank you again ladies!!