I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Dear HERSHEY®’S Cookie Exchange Party Host,Congratulations
– you were chosen to host one of 1,000 HERSHEY®’S Cookie Exchange Parties this holiday season! We hope you are looking forward to your party this December.
We’re excited to help you start planning with a HERSHEY®’S party pack, complete with all the necessities to throw the ultimate cookie exchange. You can expect your party pack to arrive in the mail within the next few weeks. If you have not received your party pack by Friday, December 3rd, please e-mail Samantha Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org. It includes:
• Three bags of HERSHEY®’S KISSES® Brand Milk Chocolates
• One canister of HERSHEY®’S Cocoa
• One package of BETTY CROCKER® Sugar Cookie Mix
• A HERSHEY®’S Cookies apron as a “thank you” gift for hosting
• New and classic recipe cards for guests to create their very own HERSHEY®’S Cookies recipe book (for 15 guests)
• HERSHEY®’S bakery boxes for your guests to take home their favorite cookies (for 15 guests)
Don’t forget to visit www.hersheyscookies.com to find party-planning tips, advice and more delicious recipes. And while you’re online, be sure to share with others by uploading fun photos of your cookie exchange and sharing recipes of your own.
OK – I already shared with you my thoughts on cookie exchange parties AND I have one planned for December. It looks like I know how I am packaging my cookies and everyone gets recipe cards!
It looks like I might be making peanut butter kiss cookies this winter, LOL!
Have you ever been surprised by something you got in the mail?