Cookie Exchange Parties are SO MUCH FUN – for a few simple reasons:You get together with your friends
- You make only ONE kind of cookie and finish your holiday baking, after swapping out
- You get new recipes
- You often have snacks or games!
That being said, I do one every year – in December, about 2 weeks before Christmas. (You can read about it HERE or see a TV segment I did on it http://youtu.be/-iUR7GlAiQw).
I thought it would be fun to have a collection of 30 fun recipes to try – one a day in November – so you can be prepared for that holiday baking!
Today’s recipe idea comes from Dreaming All Holiday
- 1 cup Butter, (softened)
- 6 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp Instant Hot Apple Cider Mix
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 cups All-Purpose-Flour
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup Turbinado Sugar, (raw)
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Beat butter in a large bowl for 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar, apple cider mix, vanilla, and salt. Beat until mixed well. Beat in flour until combined. Add milk and beat until dough clumps together.
- Shape dough into ¾ inch balls. Roll cookie balls in turbinado (raw) sugar. Place balls on cookie sheet and use the bottom of a flat glass or your palm to press down each ball. Bake 9 minutes. Cool on rack.