I am usually compensated for a product review. I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything went as planned, the picture doesn’t show the 30 boxes of cereal
1) They only had $20 Pizza Hut Gift Cards, not $25 so I switched it to a Subway. It didn’t kick out a Catalina for the $5 offer but came out as a “Check Out Values” coupon on the register tape.
2) I under estimated on one transaction and had to toss in a candy bar to bring it up from a negative total.
3) My store went by shelf price on the cereal, I didn’t have to add in the $9 in extra products.
4) The milk/egg deal IS a rolling offer – I used the Catalina’s from previous transactions to hit my $25 total and they still printed out the new offers.
5) I still was able to use my Walgreen’s Register Rewards. (some stores have stopped taking them).
6) One transaction didn’t get the $.40 milk store coupon taken off – I will deal with that on Wednesday.
OK — now I have to get two Ballerina’s ready for class before I go to HyVee and teach my Meal Planning Class….then zip to Portage to speak…then get Miss Sarah to the photo shoot…yes, I am a slacker today, LOL!
Don’t just have a good day – make it a GREAT one!