This is a GREAT option for those of us who are kind of tired of the jellied cranberries that plop out of a can…it has a neat texture and beautiful color for your holiday table!
Cranberry Relish Salad
- 1-2 stalks Celery, diced
- 1 bag of fresh Cranberries, half of them chopped
- 1 6oz box Raspberry Jell-O
- 1 60z box of Cranberry Jell-O
- 3/4 Cup of chopped Walnuts
- 1 small can Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 cup Raspberry Orange relish
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges, drained
Make the two boxes of Jell-O together, in a large bowl but only use 2 Cups of hot water and then 4 cups of cold water. Chill to let it start to set. Remove from fridge and fold in all other ingredients. Cover and chill until you are ready to serve.