If you loved the fun and silliness of the Elf on a Shelf at Christmas you will enjoy the sweet springtime antics of the Crazy Chick. Crazy Chick is just simply a silly way to welcome in Spring and Easter time!
At night, set your chick up in all kinds of crazy scenario’s for the kiddo’s to find in the morning. I found mine at Dollar Tree but this time of year you can pick up a cute stuffed, plastic, or ceramic duck just about anywhere. Sometimes Crazy Chick leaves treats for the kids to find, a rainy day is the perfect time for him to deliver a movie and a snack, sometimes a game, new movie, or may just leave out an “invitation to create” with all sorts of new craft supplies for a fun craft session for the kids. He likes to play silly pranks- so watch out! He can sometimes be found outdoors in play areas so keep an eye out… Don’t forget to take pictures for keepsakes, and let me know if you try any of these out or share your own ideas!
Here is a note for you to use:
Here are a few ideas for your Crazy Chick
- seeds or other garden supplies for the kids
- sidewalk chalk or bubbles
- Easter Basket on Easter
- paint and paintbrushes
- toothbrush and floss
- play school with your child’s dolls/stuffed animals
- drive the remote control car
- watch Chicken Little on T.V
- make chick pancakes
- hang out with their “ Peeps”
- Pink glitter in the potty
- your child’s name spelled in jelly beans
- Hide underwear in plastic eggs strewn around the house
- T.P their toys
Enjoy these fun pictures for ideas …..