This sweet, yet tart, treat is perfect for tantalizing the taste buds on All Hallows Eve – are you brave enough to try it?
The fresh raspberries add a delightful twist to this cocktail when combined with the ginger beer – I guarantee you that all of our Ghoul Friends will love this Witch Brew!
Crazy Witch Brew Raspberry Cocktail
Author: Dannelle Gay
Recipe type: Drinks
This sweet, yet tart, treat is perfect for tantalizing the taste buds on All Hallows Eve - are you brave enough to try it?
- 1 cup raspberries (12-15)
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 3 oz vodka
- 3 oz ginger beer
- 1 drop neon blue food coloring
- 1 tsp. of silver shimmer dust
- Add your raspberries, lime juice, and simple syrup in blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour your mixture through a cheesecloth to remove any chunks.
- Pour your raspberry juice into a large shaker glass.
- Add your raspberry juice, food coloring, with vodka.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, combine vodka raspberry juice with ginger beer and shimmer dust and shake to combine.
- Pour the mixture in an ice filled glass.