This Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad recipe is the perfect thing to take to any potluck or simply have as a treat to spoil your family with. It’s healthy, has a great layer of flavors and is simply delicious
- 1 bag of coleslaw mix (16 oz)
- 2 Packages of ramen noodles, crumbled – any kind is fine because you will not use the seasoning packet
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 peeled and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- Asian Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and black pepper – just a pinch
The first step is optional however it kicks up the salad to a whole new level of deliciousness! Preheat oven to 425 and spread the crumbled Ramen noodles and sliced almonds out on a baking sheet, bake for about 5 minutes until both are slightly golden.
Mix all salad ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine.
In small bowl combine olive oil, honey and other Vinaigrette ingredients and whisk to mix.
Pour Vinaigrette over the salad and toss to fully combine.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days without the dressing.
The noodles will lose their crunch the longer the dressing sits on the salad so its best to serve immediately after dressing the salad…so they can rip into it like a monkey on a cupcake!