I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
I gave them a quick call and they DO still take Manufacturer’s Coupons (even the expired ones) they will NOT take the Cub Foods Store coupons any longer. That means the coupons in the weekly ad and their own store coupon booklet.
Here is a list of the deals – thanks to Madison Consumer!
- 10% off dairy, grocery, packaged meat, & frozen meat and seafood
- 50% off greeting cards
- 50% off bulk foods and spices
- 10% off frozen foods, frozen dinners, & frozen pizzas
- 10% off beer, wine, & liquor
- 30% off seasonal and gift wrap
- 30% off pet food, general merchandise, & housewares
- 20% off ice cream & ice cream novelties
- 40% off cosmetics
- 20% hair supplies
- 50% off pet supplies & hair color
I don’t know about you – but I know where I am going after Black Friday – with my bonus Register Rewards! We will see what they have left by then