I am usually compensated for a product review. I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
The place to go, to see the deals a few weeks in advance is http://www.iheartcvs.com/ .This is a site that helps do some of the work for you: pointing out the deals of the week and matching up the coupons/ECB offers!
There offical coupon policy is here for you to print off and keep in your coupon box/binder.
• The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid if required by state law.
• Certain CVS/pharmacy coupons may be subject to state sales tax rules similar to third-party manufacturer coupons and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price
• Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines will be accepted at the discretion of CVS/pharmacy management.
- CVS/pharmacy will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.
- CVS/pharmacy will not accept percent off coupons for an item that is on sale.
- In the event that any item’s price is less than the value of the coupon, CVS/pharmacy will only accept the coupon only to the price of the item. CVS/pharmacy does not provide cash back in exchange for any coupons.
CVS/pharmacy accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable CVS/pharmacy coupon(s) per item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
There is no limit to the number of ExtraBucks Rewards that may be used in a transaction as long as it does not exceed the transaction total.
The number of manufacturer coupons used in a transaction may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
CVS/pharmacy reserves the right to process coupons in any order.
CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple Dollar off Transaction coupons (e.g. $3 off $15) in one transaction if they apply
CVS/pharmacy accepts internet/print at home coupons that include a barcode.
CVS/pharmacy will not accept reproductions or rebates
***NEW: Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
- Sales tax must be paid for any Buy One, Get One Free coupon offer, if required by applicable state laws.
- Two coupons may be used on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion as long as it does not exceed the item total
Buy One, Get One Free promotions may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free Coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable tax
and third-party manufacturer coupons are accepted in our retail stores in accordance with the following guidelines: • CVS/pharmacy does not accept expired coupons.