This was the first picture you saw…..This was the last picture you saw…And here is the update!I got the last coat on the ceiling and then, lightly sanded the walls and got their two coats done too. The coat rack was replaced and safety rail WILL be replaced as soon as I get the blue paint off it as the people before us didn’t remove it to paint the walls blue.
THEN, I started on the landing, ceiling and walls.
It’s getting closer to being done. (Yippee!)
I DO want to find a new door at the Habitat For Humanity store…a nice, solid core door that is more energy efficient.
I did have one small problem…when taking the blue painter tape off the door trim, the paint came up! The people before us painted over the old paint and didn’t prep it right. (Grrr….)I knew I had to paint all the trim on the first floor — I didn’t know I would have to do repair jobs first!
Thanks for following along — more later! By next week I should have the rest of the paint done on the walls on the landing and on the way down to the basement – the end is in sight!
I started this in February, and should have all the painting done in the two month window. For those of you who haven’t followed the whole thing, I have bad OsteoArthritis in my shoulders, TMJ and a nice case of FibroMyalgia that makes all this over the head work a real treat! I have to pace myself or reap the consequences.
Just keep in mind, that if *I* can do this – anyone can!