I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
I just adore simple holiday decor ideas, even better when they are super thrifty and can include littl epeople in the process!
This is a simple St Patrick’s Day project for all those of you who have a little Irish in ya = enjoy!
DIY St. Patrick’s Day Banner
- Clover Printables
- Scrap Cloth
- Scrap Burlap Shas
- Hole Punch
- Elmer’s Glitter Glue
1.Print the templates.
2.Cut out the large template and trace on the cardstock.
3. Cut out both the traced clovers and smaller clovers.
4. Glue or double stick tape the small clovers onto the large clovers.
5. Punch one hole on the top of each clover.
6. To add a little sparkle, use Elmer’s gold glitter glue and trace the outside of the larger clovers.
7. While the glitter glue dries, cut the scrap cloth pieces and burlap into strips.
8. After everything is dry feed the clovers onto the twine. space with enough room between each to tie the cloth strips onto the twine.
9. Continue until you have all the strips tied and the banner is full.