Since we learned that even things like Saran Wrap shouldn’t touch our food in the microwave (because it leaches chemicals into our food that causes fertility problems, birth defects and various cancer causing agents) we have seen an increase in Microwave Measles.
Those nasty, hard, little bumps that adorn the ceiling and walls of your microwave that can’t even be chiseled off.
Of course, it never happens when WE use the microwave, it has to be coming from someone else in the family, LOL!
This is an EASY PEASY way to clean it that we have taught at Tupperware parties for over 20 years, and there is a BONUS to it: Your house smells super yummy!
Start with 2-3 cups of water, in a microwavable safe container and then add a few drops of Almond Extract or Vanilla Extract. Zap on high for 10 minutes.
When you hear the little bell go “ding”, remove the pitcher and simply wipe out the microwave.