For years, ever since I’ve been an adult, I’ve been lulled into a peaceful state when vacuuming my home. There’s something very peaceful about being able to blank out while going over our floors and it’s made the chore one that I don’t mind doing. On a normal day I’ll crank up the radio or put in a pair of earbuds while vacuuming and the task goes by so quickly it’s almost not a chore at all. In the past I’ve procrastinated when it came time to do the household chores but ever since I found out how peaceful the chore can be it’s been a breeze getting it done each day. Especially since I was recently given the opportunity to work with Dyson and review one of their Dyson V6 models.
The Dyson V6 is certainly a vacuum worth its weight in gold and it’s turned my daily vacuuming routine into a blissful activity. Not only is the design of the Dyson V6 sleek and stylish but it’s also a lightweight so lugging it around is easy, unlike heavy models that you normally have to struggle with. Since the V6 is cordless and lightweight I can take it anywhere I need it to go without pain or hassle, tripping over cords or getting it tangled up anywhere. This is certainly handy as I have both Arthritis and Fibromyalgia – the doctors told me vacuuming was something I should NOT do, because of the strain on my shoulder and damaged muscles. Seriously, this bugger is so light, I have NO issue with it!
Some great benefits of the Dyson V6 include:
- Motorized Cleaner Head that uses stiff nylon bristles to help remove tough dirt build-up from carpets. Carbon fiber filaments are also incorporated into the design to help remove fine dust from hard wood as well. These nifty bristles run from one edge to the other, so you get an edge to edge clean.
- The Dyson V6 is powered by the revolutionary digital V6 motor. The power-dense motor uses dyson’s digital pulse technology and a neodymium magnet to spin at up to 110,000 times a minute.
- The battery power of the Dyson V6 runs for up to 20 minutes for fade-free suction and deep cleaning that starts strong and stays strong. The trigger releases instantly so no batter power is wasted between tasks.
- Emptying the canister is as easy as simply pushing a button.
- With it’s convenient docking station, charging your Dyson V6 is easier than ever and it’s ready to go whenever you are.
Let’s talk versatility:
- It vacuums hard wood floors, carpet and even tile. All of these are surfaces of my home that we have plenty of!
- I becomes a small hand-held unit that is great for all those goofy spills like when the cat jumps on the table and knocks the salt shaker off of it!
- Stairs. SOOOO easy! Ever fought with a vaccum, it’s cord and tried to clean the stairs when you have a bad back, neck and shoulder?
- Pets- yup! Our 4 month old kitten, Hazel, likes to be vacuumed. It has a quiet enough motor that it doesn’t scare her — she actually starts to purr!
- It fits Miss Sarah’s hands. (LOVE THAT!!) She actually wants to vacuum — she will ask me if she can get out the Dyson and straighten up. That alone makes it worth it’s price as she never offerered with the Hoover or the old Electrolux.
My daily cleaning routine has gotten so easy since the Dyson V6 arrived that it takes almost no time at all to complete all my chores so I can relax and take it easy for the rest of the day. The Dyson is such a blessing to our home!
I think this is a mandatory shower gift (go in on it with a few family members), great for someone getting a new home or even that dorm room!