Easter Bunny Racers
This is a Super Fun and easy snack that kids can make themselves…or you can whip together for a school treat. These are all store bought ingredients and you simply have to assemble them. That makes them good for any classroom as long as they have no problem with peanut allergies.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Mini M&M’s or any small candy
- Vanilla Frosting or any frosting you have on hand
- Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
- Start by opening the top of the Reese’s eggs. Be sure to dip your knife in HOT water to melt away the chocolate and not break the egg.
- Using your frosting attach the regular sized M&M’s on the bottom for wheels. Add mini M&M’s for the steering wheel and headlights. Attach with the frosting. Press the bunny in the drivers seat and you are ready to go!