I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter Bunny Racers
This is a Super Fun and easy snack that kids can make themselves…or you can whip together for a school treat. These are all store bought ingredients and you simply have to assemble them. That makes them good for any classroom as long as they have no problem with peanut allergies.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Mini M&M’s or any small candy
- Vanilla Frosting or any frosting you have on hand
- Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
- Start by opening the top of the Reese’s eggs. Be sure to dip your knife in HOT water to melt away the chocolate and not break the egg.
- Using your frosting attach the regular sized M&M’s on the bottom for wheels. Add mini M&M’s for the steering wheel and headlights. Attach with the frosting. Press the bunny in the drivers seat and you are ready to go!