If there is one thing I learned, it’s that being organized makes life SOOOO much easier! A “family binder” has worked for me, for years and I’m super excited to be able to have one to share with you!
You can simply print of pages, pop them into sheet protectors and add to your own binder.
Monthly Budget Worksheet to help keep you on track with your finances. A blank calendar for all those appointments, deadlines and fun dates. A things to do list — when you can check stuff off, you feel accomplished! A cleaning schedule — so you can delegate to the kiddos, even a meal planning worksheet!
–>Here is a tip for the weekly sheets — use a write on/wipe off marker! You will save trees this way.
I hope you find this Family Binder as helpful as we do, and being all in one place, it makes your life simpler.
My Family Binder Package Includes:
- (1) Front Cover Page
- (1) Blank Calendar
- (1) Monthly Budget
- (1) Important Accounts
- (1) Family Recipes
- (1) Individual Recipe Card
- (1) Things to Do
- (1) Weekly Menu
- (1) Cleaning Schedule Page 1
- (1) Cleaning Schedule Page 2
- (1) Daily Schedule
- (1) Family Chores
- (1) Weekly Reminders
- Click the printable you wish to print below.
- Click the download arrow in the top left corner.
- Click save and save the image. (Windows 8 users, it will automatically download to your “downloads” folder when clicking the arrow.)
- Click open or find your saved image in your “downloads” folder.
- Right click on the file and click print.
- Be sure to click “Print Full Page.”