I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
– Saturday, February 4th (2012) — Portage High School mini class. Part of the Greater Community Expo in the Portage High School Commons (whole event is 9-1)
– Thursday, February 9th (2012) – Madison TOTS group
– Saturday, February 11th (2012), 10-11:30am at the Meadowood Neighborhood Center in Madison.
– Saturday, February 11th (2012), 2:00 PM at the Monroe Public Library, 925 16th Ave, Monroe. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Wednesday, February 15th (2012) 9:00 AM in Elkhorn, Walworth County Home Community Education at 100 W. Walworth St, Elkhorn
– Saturday, February 18th (2012), 8-4 at the Janesville Health and Wellness Expo in the Pontiac Center, Janesville. I am a speaker, but don’t know the actual time yet.
– Saturday, February 25th (2012), 10-Noon at the Middleton Public Library. 7425 Hubbard Ave, Middleton (608)831-5564 FREE (Library is sponsoring it)
– Monday, February 27th (2012), 5:30-7:30 at the Watertown Public Library: FREE (Library is sponsoring it)