I may have been compensated for this post. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
I love bringing you great ways to make homeschooling easier, and these Free Alphabet Printable Handwriting Practice sheets are a must. They are very simple to use, and a great addition to your beginner homeschool classroom.
Free Alphabet Printable Handwriting Worksheets
Teaching your little one how to write is one of the hardest parts of homeschooling. They may already recognize many letters, but sitting down to practice can be tough. Having these free printable handwriting worksheets makes it a lot easier to manage.
How To Use Handwriting Worksheets
There is one worksheet for each letter of the alphabet. This is ideal for taking a letter a day to work together on learning visually. You can use these sheets for many things in your classroom.
- Have younger children practice writing the letter on the lines shown.
- Have older children practice writing words they know that start with the letter.
- Have older children write a simple paragraph on lines shown using the letter listed as an inspiration.
Great Books For Teaching Handwriting
Using handwriting worksheets helps a lot for practice, but you may want, to begin with, some of these books to help your kids learn to recognize letters. They also provide you with tips on teaching the proper technique for holding a pencil.
- Handwriting Printing Workbook
- Star Wars Kindergarten Handwriting Workbook
- 100 Write & Learn Sight Words Practice Pages
- Tracing Trails: Prewriting Skills
As a bonus supplement, I highly recommend using the book, Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons.
More Handwriting Supplies
You may think you just need a pencil and paper. When you are working with preschoolers who have never written anything before, you need may want specific supplies. These items come in handy when practicing handwriting.
- Mead See and Learn To Letter Notepad
- My First Pencil – Jumbo Beginner Pencil
- The Pencil Grip – Pencil Attachment for learning proper grip
- LeapFrog Scribble & Write – This lets your child practice and erase over and over again with cute songs.
Download Free Printable Handwriting Worksheets Below
Now, you just need to grab our fun and free Handwriting Worksheets below to get started with your child practicing. Whether you use these for learning basic letters, or you use them for creative writing, these cute printables are ideal. Kids will love them, and so will you since they are free!
Grab all the best tools, and our free printable handwriting worksheets to get started with your kids on working on letters. Learning their alphabet is the top priority in education. Beginning with these simple practice pages is a great beginning.